Sunday, May 21, 2006

Help, Please

Ok, so here's the deal. New Staff Training is going to end up costing almost $4,000. The vast majority of that will be charged to my account and paid for later once I start raising support (in August). The only part I have to come up with in advance is $500 for my plane ticket. The last time I tried this Internet donation thing (Katrina) it was hugely successful, so I thought I would give it another shot. If you're able, I would really appreciate your help. I'm not using the Crusade online donation thing, or running this money through them, so it's not tax deductible. The reason is that in the Crusade system, I buy the ticket up front and get reimbursed later. But I don't have the $500 in advance, so that's not going to work. Thanks in advance for your prayers and support!

No comments: