Monday, May 22, 2006

Blogging the Bible

My homepage is MSN. I like the splattering of information on every topic imaginable. I'm usually only there for as long as it takes me to type in the address of the place I'm going, but every once in a while, something catches my eye. Today, under the ever-popular "Who was Mary Magdalene Really" banner, I saw a link named "Blogging the Bible." Basically, this Jewish writer for Slate realized he didn't know what was really in the Bible, and that he should read it. Obviously, he's approaching it with some degree of skepticism. But I still find it fascinating to read someone's thoughts as they encounter God's Word. I think it will be really interesting to see what happens when he gets into the New Testament. Anyway, if you're interested, his blog is here.

No comments: