Thursday, June 05, 2008

Indo, Day 16: Sickly

Pray for me. I managed to get sick the day before I leave. I can’t complain, though: it’s been over two years since this has happened to me. It makes work hard, but I’m ok powering through that. Spending 20+ hours on a plane, however, will be slightly more…challenging…if the…explosive…nature of this affliction doesn’t get toned down a couple notches.

I think it was some undercooked meat for dinner last night.

The nausea-inducing anti-malarial meds don’t help.

I leave Friday at 8:30pm (GMT+7, 6:30am GMT-7).

(For Joe: it feels like everything on my insides wants to be on my outsides.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, sorry to hear that. I hope that you don't have Ulcerativ Colitis. If you do you can always use my Halo3 account.

Anonymous said...

when you're driving in your Chevy and you're feeling something heavy...
Sorry. You're better now, so I can say that, right?